Friday, October 19, 2012

A June Wedding...


Small White Ribbon Roses on MiHi Loves cards, for each of the female guests.


A sea of White Ribbon Roses....


When planning my wedding I knew instantly that I wanted it to not only be a celebration but to also have an ethical element to it. After spending some time in India and seeing the beautiful rose hairclips that are made by women who have come out of the sex trade and boys that have HIV.  I knew that the hairclips were the perfect wedding favours for my wedding. 

I was very excited when they arrived in plenty of time before the wedding. The hair clips had been beautifully packaged in tissue paper and dried roses and they looked stunning.  The bridesmaids wore the hairclips in their hair, which completed their outfits.

The guests loved them, the women put the roses in their hair and the men clipped them to their suit pockets. Every one was interested in the ethos behind the hair clips. 

I would definitely recommend mihi roses for your wedding – they will definitely make your wedding day extra special and your guests will love them and the story behind the roses. 

Bethany Taylor
Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment